Within our Month of Agroecology and in advance of our 3rd Agroecology Europe Forum in November we want to share with you the next meetings and agenda of our working groups and invite you to participate!
Working Group Agroecology & Biodiversity
Monday, 18.10.2021 from 11:00 – 13:00
- Recap of the previous discussion and actions (e.g., contribution to the AEEU eco-schemes position paper).
- Future action: production of info sheet on agroecology & biodiversity.
- Future action: production of a joint scientific paper on agroecology, biodiversity & ecosystem services:
- Brainstorming: definition of topic, relevance/innovation, type of paper, target journal.
- Putting up the writing team; who is doing what and by when.
4. Any other issues (according to suggestions by participants).
Working Group on Education & Training in Agroecology
Wednesday, 20.10.2021 from 11:00 -12:30
The working group on education and training will meet until the Agroecology Europe forum every two weeks on Wednesday, 11:00 – 12:30.
The first half (45 min) will be an introduction of 1 – 2 participants and their work, followed time for an exchange between you.
The second half (45 min) we will focus on setting a vision for the group and the workshop taking place at the forum.
Are you a member of Agroecology Europe and interested in joining one of our working group meetings? Please contact us at: