On behalf of Agroecology Europe, the European Association for Agroecology, it is our great pleasure to invite you to our third Forum 2021, 17-19 November 2021!
Agroecology Europe (AEEU) is an international association of members who wants to exchange knowledge and experiences on agroecology, to place agroecology high on the European agenda and to support the transition toward agroecological practices, sustainable food systems and policies.
To support exchange, reflection and bottom-up contributions, Agroecology Europe is organising together with local farmers, universities, social movement organisations, local administrations and non-governmental organisations the 3rd Agroecology Europe Forum taking place both online ( Wednesday 17 November ) and on-site (Thursday 18 and Friday 19 November).
Agroecology to regenerate our food systems and communities AND ENHANCE BIODIVERSITY
Following its tradition, the Forum again offers a wide range of highly interactive exchanges sessions, technical workshops and field visits with academicians, universities, local farmers, experts, social movement organisations, local administrations and local/national/European non-governmental organisations.
We are delighted to announce that registration is now open!
The forum will be partly online and on-site, for more information please visit the programme.
The prices for attending the event differentiate with a focus on creating a forum that everyone will be able to attend.
- Only online participation (Wednesday, 17th November 2021 and Friday afternoon, 19th November 202): Free
- Online and on-site participation for non-members: € 250
- Online and on-site participation for non-members (reduced fee for students, low income and unemployed participants): € 125
- Online and on-site participation for members (paid inscription fee for 2021): € 150
- Online and on-site participation for reduced members (paid inscription fee for 2021): € 75