Agroecology Europe organised concrete webinars addressed to farmers to help them in the transition towards agroecology practices.
These webinars were developed in several languages and were disseminated live on social media to enable a direct contact and exchange between the farmers, participants and the speakers.
Under each hereunder link, the video and slides presented are available.
- 9th of June 2021 – Webinar on “Experiences from Agroecology: Organic Livestock and Regenerative Livestock” – In Spanish
- 27th of May 2021 – Webinar on “Technological innovations for the agroecological transition” – In English
- 25th of March 2021 – Webinar on “New trends at the top agricultural universities of the world: the importance of agroecology in training and research” – In English with interpretation into Hungarian
- 22nd of March 2021 – Webinar on “Fossil fuel reduction and carbon sequestration through Agroecology” – In Spanish
- 12th of March 2021 – Webinar on “Agroecological practices and development of ecological infrastructure in olive orchards” – In Greek
- 10th of February 2021 – Webinar on how to choose a genetics of breadcereals adapted to Agroecological Systems – In French
- 12th of January 2021 – Introductory webinar on Agroecology – In Dutch
- 12th of December 2020 – Webinar on ” Agroecological soil conservation practices and cross-compliance measures under the EU Common Agricultural Policy” – In Italian/partially in English
- 11th of December 2020 – Webinar on “Agroecological approaches to Soil management” – In Greek
- 25th of November 2020 – Webinar on “Access to Land” – In French
- 24th of November 2020 – Webinar on “Local varieties of Autumn-Winter cereals. Experiences of participatory and evolutionary approach to genetic improvement in Piedmont and Veneto” – In Italian
- 16th of November 2020 – Webinar on “Advocating for transformational change for agri-food systems” (organised together with ActAlliance, IPES Food, FIBL, IFOAM and Agroecology Fund) – Spanish and French interpretation provided
- 11th of November 2020 – Webinar on “Biodiversity and Agriculture: The Agroecological Approach” – In Greek
- 22nd of October 2020 – Webinar on “From conventional agriculture to agroecological practices” – In Greek
- 21st of October 2020 – Webinar about “The extension of the grazing period in agroecology” – In French
- 21st of October 2020 – Webinar on “Intercropping and best plants associations in Mediterranean crops: increasing yields and preventing pests and diseases through agroecology” – In Spanish
- 13th of October 2020 – Webinar on “The fertility of the land as a heritage to be managed” – In Italian
- 23rd of September 2020 – Webinar on “From conventional agriculture to agroecological practices” – In French