Agroecology Europe organised concrete webinars addressed to farmers to help them in the transition towards agroecology practices.
These webinars were developed in several languages and were disseminated live on social media to enable a direct contact and exchange between the farmers, participants and the speakers.
Under each hereunder link, the video and slides presented are available.
- 16th of November 2020 – Webinar on “Advocating for transformational change for agri-food systems” (organised together with ActAlliance, IPES Food, FIBL, IFOAM and Agroecology Fund) – Spanish and French interpretation provided
- 11th of November 2020 – Webinar on “Biodiversity and Agriculture: The Agroecological Approach” – In Greek
- 22nd of October 2020 – Webinar on “From conventional agriculture to agroecological practices” – In Greek
- 21st of October 2020 – Webinar about “The extension of the grazing period in agroecology” – In French
- 21st of October 2020 – Webinar on “Intercropping and best plants associations in Mediterranean crops: increasing yields and preventing pests and diseases through agroecology” – In Spanish
- 13th of October 2020 – Webinar on “The fertility of the land as a heritage to be managed” – In Italian
- 23rd of September 2020 – Webinar on “From conventional agriculture to agroecological practices” – In French