On behalf of Agroecology Europe, the European Association for Agroecology, it is our great pleasure to invite you to our third Forum 2021!
The forum had to take place initially in June 2021, however due to the Covid-19 crisis, the organising Committee has decided to postpone it on the 17th -19th of November 2021, and build an hybrid event online/on-site.
Whislt day 1 and day 3 of the Forum will convene entirely online, day 2 will be held on-site in Barcelona, in Spain, at the premises of the Barcelona City Council, in the building of the Fàbrica de Creació de Barcelona (Centro Fabra i Coats).
For this third edition of the Forum, we came up with the theme: “Agroecology for regeneration of our food systems and communities”.
Following its tradition, the Forum again offers a wide range of highly interactive exchanges sessions, technical workshops and field visits with academicians, universities, local farmers, experts, social movement organisations, local administrations and local/national/European non-governmental organisations.
This Forum is a wonderful opportunity to exchange knowledge and experiences on agroecology, as well as reflecting together on how the agroecology can support better the regeneration of our food systems and communities.
We are delighted to announce that registration is now open!
The forum will be partly online and on-site, for more information please visit the programme.
The prices for attending the event differentiate with a focus on creating a forum that everyone will be able to attend.
- Only online participation (Wednesday, 17th November 2021 and Friday afternoon, 19th November 202): Free
- Online and on-site participation for non-members: € 250
- Online and on-site participation for non-members (reduced fee for students, low income and unemployed participants): € 125
- Online and on-site participation for members (paid inscription fee for 2021): € 150
- Online and on-site participation for reduced members (paid inscription fee for 2021): € 75