Check out latest job Opportunities!
- 20/04/2022: Offer for freelance work – EMBAL international – Surveyors for EMBAL European-wide field surveys 2022
EFTAS (EFTAS Fernerkundung Technologietransfer GmbH is a leading German GeoIT service provider located in Münster) is running the EMBAL project with the Institute of Agro-ecology and Biodiversity (Ifab) for the European Biodiversity Monitoring. They will survey 3000 sites of 25 ha each across Europe from April to July this year. Therefore, they are looking for freelance surveyors for the EU 27 countries. Especially surveyors in France and Italy are still needed as well as in Spain and Portugal. Ideally, surveyors have some botanical experience. Students are welcome! Find out more information about the job offer and surveyor information.
- 20/04/2022: Research grant on gender dimension in water, energy, food and ecosystem Nexus. In the framework of the NEXUS-NESS project (Fair and Sustainable Resource Allocation Demonstrator of the Multiple WEFE Nexus Economic, Social and Environmental Benefits for Mediterranean Regions, https://prima-nexus-ness.org/), a 6 months research grant entitled “Gender dimension in water, energy, food and ecosystem (wefe) nexus in the Mediterranean” is open. Applicants must meet the following specific requirements:
a) Master’s degree or equivalent title of study obtained at foreign universities (see the call for futher details);
b) Possession of a scientific and professional curriculum suitable for carrying out the research activity
c) Adequate knowledge of the English language.
- 01/02/2022: URGENCI is looking for a Movement Coordinator to stimulate deeper cooperation between member organisations, to participate in the coordination of projects involving member organisations and to build bridges for widening membership and visibility. Find out more about this position!
- 06/10/2021: The European Environmental Bureau has four new openings within their Nature cluster. They are looking for a Food Policy Officer , a Policy Officer on Pesticide and Water pollution , a Senior Policy Officer for Sustainable Development & Public Participation, and a Policy Officer for Renewable Energy.
Check out all opportunities to work with them on their website.
- 22/06/2021: One of our member is looking for a Bio-engineer/agronomist, agroecology advisor to accompany a large group of farmers, based in Wallonia (Belgium), transiting towards agroecological practices. If you want to give meaning to your life and get involved in an exciting project, this job offer is for you! Please click here for further information.
- 22/06/2021: In the framework of the EU project AGROMIX, INRAE and UMR Absys are offering a Phd position for a Thesis on “Probabilistic approach to the resilience of agroforestry systems to climate change by numerical modelling”. Please click here for further information on this Phd position.
- 01/04/2021: The Institut Agro – Montpellier SupAgro is looking for an editorial and scientific staff for the design of the book: “Le Memento de l’agroécologie” (6 months – fixed contract). Please find here the full job description.
- 20/01/2021: The ULB – Faculty of Sciences Bioengineering school in Brussels is looking for a full-time academic position in Agroecology and Crop/Soil microbiology, please click here for further information.