Join us and register!
Following its tradition, the Forum offers a wide range of highly interactive exchanges sessions and field visits with researchers, local farmers, experts, social movement organisations, local administrations and non-governmental organisations.
This Forum is a wonderful opportunity to exchange knowledge and experiences on agroecology, as well as reflecting together on how agroecology can support better the regeneration of our food systems and communities.
We are convinced that this Forum is an excellent event that will allow you to learn many new things as well as share your experience.
The forum will be partly online and on-site, for more information please visit the programme.
The prices for attending the event differentiate with a focus on creating a forum that everyone will be able to attend.
- Only online participation (Wednesday, 17th November 2021 and Friday afternoon, 19th November 202): Free
- Online and on-site participation for non-members: € 250
- Online and on-site participation for non-members (reduced fee for students, low income and unemployed participants): € 125
- Online and on-site participation for members (paid inscription fee for 2021): € 150
- Online and on-site participation for reduced members (paid inscription fee for 2021): € 75