In this area, you can find again all presentations, articles, news, scientific papers and studies discussed during our forum 2021!
Institutional Opening & Roundtable discussion on “Agroecology to regenerate our food systems and communities and enhance biodiversity”
- EU FOOD COALITION PAPER – October 2021: “Food environments and EU Food Policy – discovering the role offood environments for sustainable food systems”
- Julia Baudry, Philippe Pointereau, Louise Seconda, Rodolphe Vidal, Bruno Taupier-Letage, Brigitte Langevin, Benjamin Allès, Pilar Galan, Serge Hercberg, Marie-Josèphe Amiot, Christine Boizot-Szantai, Oualid Hamza, Jean-Pierre Cravedi, Laurent Debrauwer, Louis-Georges Soler, Denis Lairon, Emmanuelle Kesse-Guyot, Improvement of diet sustainability with increased level of organic food in the diet: findings from the BioNutriNet cohort, The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Volume 109, Issue 4, April 2019, Pages 1173–1188.
SESSION 1 – agroecology for climate action
- FAO Paper on their joint work on agriculture for boosting Koronivia: “Understanding the future of Koronivia Publication”
- Glasgow Climate Change Conference – October/November 2021: Draft conclusions on Koronivia Joint Work on agriculture
- UNFCCC webpage on Agriculture (and Koronivia): FAO website for Koronivia: (all documents are in English, French and Spanish)
- Short video animation:
- Greetings from Crete’s Culinary Sanctuaries Educational Network, Greece! Check out our 3 minute documentary clips, Heritage Protectors, focusing on organic farmers and heirloom seed savers – agroecology.
SESSION 2 – shaping cap strategic plans focussing on agroecology
- Sonia Callau-Berenguer presented maps of the Barcelona’s provincial council which are available here. More data will be updated on their website in June 2022.
SESSION 3 – Transition to healthy food systems: agroecology in a post-covid era
SESSION 4 – agroecological perspectives in formal and non-formal education
- A usefull toolkit to prepare classes over 16 years old about Local Sustainable Food Systems has been shared during this session:
- Another ongoing project to build a course on agroecology for farmers, as a good base for technical education has been shared as well:
- Should you wish to take some non-formal educational programs in Crete for many academic institutions, please visit this website: