On the 17th of February 2021, the latest data on organic agriculture and organic markets world-wide will be presented at BIOFACH.
On the 17th of February 2021, from 4 to 4.45pm, the latest data on organic agriculture and organic markets world-wide will be presented at BIOFACH.
The session will take place as part of the live-streamed BIOFACH Congress, which an integral part of the BIOFACH / VIVANESS 2021 eSPECIAL.
Time: 4 to 4.45 pm CET
- Louise Luttikholt, Executive Director / IFOAM – Organics International Head Office
- Dr. Barbara Jäggin, Deputy Head Trade Promotion / Swiss State Secretariat for Economic Affairs SECO
- Dr. Helga Willer, Forschungsinstitut für biologischen Landbau FiBL, Schweiz
- Cornelia Kirchner, IFOAM – Organics International Head Office
- Amarjit Sahota, Director / Ecovia Intelligence
The presentations will be in English but translation into German will be available.